Volunteers are needed to share the love of Christ and the message of life to those facing unplanned pregnancies. Daytime and evening shifts are available. Training provided and required. Language interpreters/volunteers, especially Spanish, are also needed.
- Minimum age of 25
- A commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Faithful attendance in a local church
- Agreement with the PRC Statement of Faith and Mission Statement
- Dependable, capable of confidentiality and ability to follow instructions
- Emotionally healthy and the ability to handle the additional pressure
- Completion of PRC volunteer training
- Commitment to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Faithfulness and confidence in the Word of God with an ability to communicate its truth
To start the process of becoming a volunteer, please download and fill out a Volunteer Application.
Once you have completed the form, email it to Laura Grey.